Production is everything that happens while the cameras are rolling:
- Camera Crews - large and small, High Definition/Standard Definition
- Formats - 2K, 4K, RED, XDCam or DVCPro HD
- Capturing B-Roll
- Principle Photography
- How-To Demonstrations/Re-Enactments/Dramatizations
- Line Producing
- Location Management
- Lighting Design - HMIs, Kinoflows, LEDs, generators
- Sound Packages - Mixers, Lavs, Windscreens, Wireless
- Acting Talent - professional/non-professionals, we can even get trained animals
- Makeup and Hair
- Specialty Equipment - Grip Trucks, Steadicam, Dolly & Track, Sliders, Jib-Arms/Camera Cranes, Drones
This is the phase between the final "Cut" and the final product. It's when we take the raw footage and make it look like a film.
In Post production, editors get to flex their creative muscles and add extra touches to enhance the overall product.
Post production includes:
- Managing the Footage
- Video Editing
- Inserting Special Effects & Graphics
- Adding Music or Commissioning Custom Scores
- Narration Recording Sessions
- Audio Sweetening
- Language Translation
- Video Formatting & Encoding - USB, Blu-ray, Web, Flash, H.264, Mobile
Video Solutions operates tapeless and uses a digital work flow to keep our productions "green."
For the next steps in the process see Distribute or to review the first step, Design.