Do you remember the time we...
Tell me the one about...
This reminds me of...
You won’t believe what happened today...Think back on your interactions with other people. Many conversations, and I would venture to say most, begin with a statement like one of those listed above. We are creatures of storytelling. Our lives are filled with them. They comprise our memories and form our entertainment. They are what keeps social media alive, not to mention films, theater, books, music and so much more.
Consumers today are programmed to go online. They do their research there.
They do their shopping there. It’s the place to be.
- 52% of consumers say watching videos make them more confident to buy products
- 60% of the time a video is available, consumers will watch it
- 174% are more likely to purchase a product among shoppers who watch this media
- 76% of marketers are adding video to their websites and posting them to social media
- 70% of B2B marketers use this type of content (up from 52% in 2011)
- Emails that include the word video in the subject line are opened 7%-13% more than those that do not