Nothing makes an event sizzle like video. It engages your audience in a way text, speech and signage can’t.
Here are our Top 15 Ways to Add Video to Your Next Event:
- Opening Session Videos: Create a streamlined show with integrated speakers and videos.
- Tribute Videos: Feature the best of your best in tribute videos during the big event.
- “Sorry I Can’t Be There” Videos: Missing a big event? Send a video message to show you care.
- Interstitials: These are the short video reels that play between sessions to thank sponsors, highlight events, programs and services.
- Convention TV: Design a channel specifically for your attendees with content to draw them to sessions and the show floor.
- Video Email Marketing: Boost attendance with a video invitation.
- Video Sponsor Packages: Increase your sponsorships with targeted video marketing sent traditionally or through email.
- Speechwriting: Not sure what to say on the big day? We provide full speechwriting services.
- Webcasting: Extend your reach through webcasting.
- Session Videos: Capture your sessions to add to your video archive.
- Onsite Coverage: Film attendees at your event for future marketing efforts.
- Happy Faces Video: Capture those happy faces during your event and show them in a custom video at your closing session.
- Booth Video: Want to show your organization and its benefits at your booth? Create a booth video.
- Production Design: We design and produce videos, event staging, signage, session materials, booths, and whatever else required for an event.
- Original Content: Our team can create original videos and collateral materials for your booth, convention or conference. Custom designed for you.
Call today for a free consultation on how each of these points will maximize the success of your event at (703) 683-5305 or email us. And if you're looking for ready-made video production packages visit our newest division: 321Video2Go